The Munchie Lunch Bag is a quick a straight forward lunch bag suitable for an advanced beginner sewer, a great project for your first bag and those wanting to learn a couple of skills like an inset zipper.
The bag measures 9" wide, 11" high and 4" deep. You should easily carry a medium sized lunch box and a drink bottle. Use thermal fleece and a water proof lining and you've got your self the perfect lunch bag.
The pattern includes inset hook and loop fastening, short handle and a secret lunch money zipper pocket.
This project requires,
- Main fabric - 20” or 50cm Width of Fabric
Lining fabric - 20” or 50cm WOF
Medium fusible interfacing - 1 ¼ yards, or 1 metre WOF
- Fleece - 11” or 27.5cm WOF
All requirements are based on 44” (112cm) wide fabrics.
- Zipper - 5” or 12.5cm zip to match your interior fabric
- Hook and Loop - 1” (25mm) wide 7” or 17.5cm of hook and loop
- Piping (optional) - 55” or 1.4 metre of premade piping